After many weeks of preparation, the National Day of Action for the Arts is here!
What will you do today to add your support to the Campaign? There’s a whole range of events happening around the country, but here’s a few things you can do:
- Go along to a meeting today with your local TD.
- Can’t make it to a meeting? Email your TD now to let them know you support the campaign, using the handy dandy form produced by the good folks at NCFA.
- Watch messages of support from Druid Theatre Company and the good people of Co Mayo.
- Read what today’s Irish Times has to say about the campaign
- Donate moola to the Campaign to help keep things going.
- Quick! Quick! Only a few minutes left to review the steps to the flash mob dance routine taking place today at 13.30 (meeting in Merrion Square)
- Join the Facebook group for the NCFA & stay up to date
Whatever it is, do something!