** Hi folks — the jobs page is on hiatus temporarily — hope to be back soon with new listings. In the meantime, check out my links to other job resources. Thanks! Emily **
- This page indexes current cultural/arts management positions and internships posted on other sites, as well as listings emailed directly to me. Listings cover Ireland and Northern Ireland, and are updated weekly or bi-weekly.
- Positions are organized by expiration date.
- I don’t run an email job listserv unfortunately; so if you’re jobseeking, please check back here regularly to view the latest openings.
- If you’d like to add a job/internship listing at your organization, please email me directly with either a valid web link or a job spec attached as .doc or .pdf (not cut & pasted into body of the email). Thanks!
Internships & Community Employment
A few general points about internships to keep in mind:
- Do read all specifications before applying for internship posts, as they vary widely in duration, paid/unpaid status, formality of structure, etc. The principle of an internship is that there is a fair exchange of learning/training by an organisation and work/assistance contributed by the intern, over a defined period. Agreeing terms of an internship in writing prior to commencement is recommended for both parties.
- JobsPlus is a new Dept.of Employment initiative providing employment opportunities to long-term unemployed individuals. * Please note: JobBridge ceased operations in August 2017.
Volunteering, Training & other Opportunities