Coming up in early Feb, this conference takes place in Valencia, Spain and addresses a wide spectrum of heritage issues.
Themes for discussion include:
- Globalization and Challenges for World Heritage;
- Public/private partnership: A concept for efficient conservation policies?
- Conflicting visions between donors and conservationists (natural heritage)
- Conflicting visions between donors and conservationists (cultural heritage);
- How can conflicting interests between international conventions strategies and local communities’ policies be resolved?
- How may sustainability match strategies for World Heritage sites commercialization?
- Preventive conservation: an innovative strategy for sustainability?
- The limits of Heritage interpretation for visitors.